3.7.6 Enable Tables for RDMLX
To enable a table for RDMLX, open the table in the Visual LANSA Editor and choose the Table Attributes tab. Select the Enabled for RDMLX option.
This option is only available in an RDMLX Enabled Partition.
The default value for this option is controlled in the RDMLX Partition Settings described in the Administrator Guide.
Tips & Techniques
- If you change this table option, the table definition must meet all requirements before it can be saved.
- Performance characteristics of table operations may change and should be properly evaluated once the conversion to RDMLX has been made.
- RDMLX tables cannot be used by LANSA RDML Object Types. RDML Tables can be used by RDMLX objects.
- You cannot import RDMLX objects into RDML partitions
- If you change an RDMLX table back to an RDML table but you must remove all RDMLX features before you save the table.
- All editing must be performed using Visual LANSA. RDMLX Tables cannot be edited from LANSA for i.