3.7.22 Database Table Trigger
This option enables a Database Trigger program to be generated for access by external programs.
The program will be generated using the Database Trigger Program name which you provide when you select the Enable Database Triggers option.
Default = DB followed by the first letters of the owning Table name, for example DBFILEM
- include invalid table name characters.
- be the same as an existing table name.
- be the same as an existing database trigger name.
- The name cannot be blank when the Enable Database Triggers option is selected.
- Database Triggers are only implemented for database access occurring on IBM i via Native I/O in an RDMLX partition.
in the Developer's Guide:
Table Rules & Triggers Development
LANSA Database Triggers