Before You Begin Checklist
Before you begin the Multi-tier Configuration Web Server task, check the following:
- Have you completed the LANSA Web software installation on the Web Server? If not, refer to Custom Install in the Installing LANSA on IBM I Guide.
- Do you have the QSECOFR user profile?
- Do you know the name of the LANSA program library on the Data/Application Server?
- Do you know the name of the LANSA Web Administration Library?
- Do you know the name of the image file directory to be used on the IFS?
- Do you know the name of the CGI libraries to be used for the Web Server?
- Do you know the LANSA Listener configuration on the Data/Application Server?
- Do you have an IBM i user profile on the Data/Application Server which can be used for the communications sessions?
- Have you confirmed that the IBM i Web Server and IBM i Data/Application Server can communicate with each other?
Go to Step 1. Execute W3@P2901