2.2 LANSA Main System Menu
The LANSA Main System Menu will appear something like this:
pppSYSMENU Main System Menu
Enter number of function or place cursor on same line and press Enter.
6 1. Use a process
2. Submit a process to batch
3. Field control menu
4. File control menu
5. Process control menu
6. Housekeeping menu
7. Display submitted jobs - workstation
8. Display submitted jobs - user
9. Display workstation message queue
10. Exit from LANSA
F1=Help F3=Exit F12=Cancel F14=Messages
To start, select the Housekeeping menu.
To do this, you can either
- move the screen cursor down to the Housekeeping menu line and press Enter
- you can enter the Housekeeping Menu's line number (6 in this example) and press Enter.
The 2.3 Housekeeping Menu will then be displayed.
Note: The first 3 characters of the screen identifier show the partition in which you are working. For example, the demonstration partition would be DEMSYSMENU instead of pppSYSMENU, as shown in this example.
Some of the other facilities accessible from this menu are covered in later in this guide.