10.3 LANSA 3rd Party ILE Extensions
LANSA ILE Extensions (Configuration Item: ILE_EXT) give you the ability to use 3rd party ILE service programs.
When using this feature, please note:
- It supports bound calls to within ILE service programs only via the RPGIV CALLB operation code.
- The creation of the program that uses 3rd party ILE service programs requires the service programs to be specified in binding directories.
- Both the binding directories and service programs must be in the library list at compile time.
- The service programs must be in the library list when the programs that use it are called.
- There is a maximum of 50 binding directories for each owner (Other Vendor and User Defined).
- The ILE module name can be no more than ten characters.
- When calling an ILE module, the library name should not be included.