2.6.4 How to Create, Review or Change a Field Rule/Trigger
The steps involved in reviewing or changing field rules/triggers at the DICTIONARY LEVEL are:
- Choose the "Review, change or create Field Rules and Triggers" option on the field control menu.
- Select the field(s) for which the rules or triggers are to be reviewed, changed or created using one of the methods previously described.
- The resulting display is then repeated for each chosen field. It shows all DICTIONARY LEVEL rules and/or triggers currently in existence for the field. Working from this display you can:
Add new rules or triggers to the field.
- Review existing rules or triggers.
- Change existing rules or triggers.
- Delete existing rules or triggers.