9.4 Work with Developer Messages (LANSA/Messages)
LANSA/MESSAGES is a stand alone facility which will be primarily available to system developers and system testers as the "Work with Developer Messages" option from the "Developer Services" menu.
LANSA/MESSAGES can be used to:
- Associate messages to any LANSA object, either temporarily or permanently.
- Exchange (Send & Receive) messages between developers and end users.
- Act as an electronic mail/notice board for LANSA objects that can be accessed by Developers and End Users.
- Notify users of existing messages when accessing an object.
- Replace the blizzard of memos, letters and scraps of paper exchanged during the application development cycle.
LANSA/MESSAGES can be run in multi-partition and multi-machine environments.