8.1.5 Work with PC Users
The "Work with PC users" facility allows the IBM i User Profile and Password corresponding to a Visual LANSA user to be specified.
To reach the Work with PC users screen, use the Users function key on the 'Work with PC Definitions' screen.
This will cause the Work with PC users screen to be displayed.
DC@P642107 Work with PC users
Type options, Press Enter.
2=Change 4=Delete 5=Display 17=Last Action Details
System Name . . . . . . . . . APPN.SYDIBM i
Opt PC User ID IBM i User ID IBM I Group ID Kerberos User
__ JOHN WAYNEJOHN QPGMR
__ FRED ASTAIRFRED QOTHPRDOWN YES
__ JACK NICHOLJACK QOTHPRDOWN
F1=Help F3=Exit F6=Add/Create F12=Cancel F14=Messages
Working from the Work with PC users screen it is possible to:
- Add new PC Users. Use the Add/Create function key to get to the entry screen for new PC Users.
- 2=Change: Allows changes to be made to an existing PC User. The Change PC Users' screen is displayed when this option is entered against any of the PC Users shown on the screen.
- 4=Delete: Deletes an existing PC User. You will be asked to confirm your delete request. Enter 'YES' to confirm the delete request. After pressing Enter, the PC User entry will be deleted immediately. Note that no security exists over PC Users. Any user authorized to use this facility can delete any PC User entry.
- 5=Display: Displays information about an existing PC user. The Display PC Users screen is displayed when this option is entered against any of the PC Users shown on the screen.
- 17=Last Action Details: indicates that you wish to review the last action details recorded for the PC user.
- The Display Last Action Details screen is displayed when this option is entered against any PC user shown in the display.
Refer to Last Action Details in the LANSA Overview for information about the details displayed.