8.4 Work with Work Groups
The Work with Work Groups facility allows PCs that share common work to be defined to LANSA for i.
To reach the Work with Work Groups screen, use the Work Grps function key on the Work with PC Definitions screen.
This will cause the Work with Work Groups screen to be displayed.
DC@P642113 Work with Work Groups
Type options, Press Enter.
2=Change 4=Delete 5=Display 17=Last Action Details
Opt Group Name Total PCs
__ PROJ1 2
__ PROJ2 5
__ PROJ3 2
Fnn=Help Fnn=Exit Fnn=Add/Create Fnn=Cancel Fnn=Messages
Working from the Work with Work Groups screen you can:
- Add new Work Groups. Use the Add/Create function key to display the entry screen for new Work Groups
- 2=Change: Allows changes to be made to an existing Work Group. The Change Work Group screen is displayed when this option is entered against any of the Work Groups shown on the screen.
- 4=Delete: Deletes an existing Work Group. You will be asked to confirm your delete request. Enter 'YES' to confirm the delete request. After pressing Enter, the Work Group will be deleted immediately. Note that no security exists over Work Groups. Any user authorized to use this facility can delete any Work Group.
- 5=Display: Displays information about an existing Work Group. The Display Work Group screen is displayed when this option is entered against any of the Work Groups shown on the screen.
- 17=Last Action Details: Indicates that you wish to review the last action details recorded for the Work Group. The Review Last Action Details screen is displayed when this option is entered against any of the Work Groups shown on the screen. Refer to the topic Last Action Details for information about the details displayed.