Specify the name of the user who is to be allowed access to LANSA, or whose existing access rights to LANSA are to be reviewed or changed.
- Maximum of 10 characters.
- Must follow normal object naming conventions.
Tips & Techniques
- This user profile is being registered to Visual LANSA to allow a user to access the Visual LANSA development environment. This user profile does not have to exist anywhere else in the operating system.
- If you have an existing user profile, you can register it with Visual LANSA. Refer to 7.9 User and Security Maintenance.
- A valid user profile must be specified to start Visual LANSA. Refer to Logon Parameters.