The default value is Return to.
Specify whether a Return to option is to appear on process menus.
- If a Return To option is required, enter the text that is to be displayed.
- Specify *NONE (in uppercase characters) to indicate that the return option is not required on process menus.
- The Return To option will only appear on lower level menus as a top level menu has nowhere to return to.
Tips & Techniques
- Change the prefix as required, particularly if you are running a system in a language other than English.
- You must recompile process menus after changing this option.
- If this option does not appear as a menu option, it does not prevent the user from using the cancel function key.