Use a grid to display data in table format.
The grid allows the user to easily work with data in several columns (fields):
- The cells in the grid can be manipulated independently.
- The user can resize and reorganize columns and adjust the height of individual rows.
- For quick data entry the Enter and Cancel buttons can be used to move focus to the next cell and to reset values.
- When column headings are used, the user can sort the entries in a column in ascending or descending order.
- A large grid can be split into several panes to be viewed independently.