3.1.3 Table Schema
Specify the schema in which the new table is to reside.
- Schema name must conform to object naming standards for the database.
- IBM i: Schema name is equivalent to the library name
- IBM i: Avoid creating tables that reside in your IBM i "current" library.
- IBM i: The Schema specified must exist and you must be authorized to use it. LANSA does not check whether the Schema specified exists or not.
Tips & Techniques
- The use of the same 3.1.4 Table Identifier in different schemas is possible using LANSA. However, it is strongly recommended that this procedure is NOT used. Instead it is better to install multiple LANSA systems to service different environments such as development and production.
3.1.4 Table Identifier