3.6.1 Table Schema
The schema in which the new table is to reside.
- Schema name must conform to object naming standards for the database.
- When the schema name is combined with the table name it must form a unique name for the table.
- IBM i: Schema name is equivalent to the library name
- IBM i: Avoid creating tables that reside in your IBM i "current" library.
- IBM i: The library specified must exist and you must be authorized to use it. LANSA does not check whether the library specified exists or not.