The name of the Predetermined Join Column.
No check is made on the Predetermined Join Column's suitability to hold the required information.
- It must exist in the repository.
- It must not already exist as a Predetermined Join, Virtual or Real column on the table.
- It must be of the type allowed by PJC Type. Column type must be numeric if the PJC Type is Total, Maximum, Minimum, Average or Count.
Tips & Techniques
- The Predetermined Join Column may have the same name as the PJC Source Column as long as it complies with the defined rules.
- It is your responsibility to check that Predetermined Join Column is suitable to hold the required information. For example, ensure columns that hold counts or totals are large enough.