12.1.1 Variable Name
Specify the name of the system variable to be stored in the repository.
For a list of shipped system variables, refer to 12.2 Shipped System Variables.
- Must begin with an "*" (asterisk).
- Must be at least 4 characters in length.
- Must not contain imbedded blanks.
- Must not begin with *MTXT as this prefix is reserved for multilingual variables.
- Must not be *ALL, *ALL_REAL, *ALL_VIRT, *DEFAULT, *EXCLUDING, *HIVAL, *INCLUDING, *LOVAL, *NAVAIL, or *NULL as these values are reserved by LANSA.