13.3 Web Server
- IIS must be enabled on the Web Server. Specific settings are not required as the install automatically configures what it requires.
- The User ID for the Web Configuration must be able to log on to the Data Application Server and should be a member of the user group "LANSA Users". This is configured automatically.
- The install automatically sets up the webplugin.conf file. The Host Route System Name is assigned based on the Server Name (PSLU) provided in the package. If correct values are provided, it is not necessary to run the Web Administrator to setup the webplugin.conf file.
- In V14SP1 the configuration file was been renamed from l4w3serv.cfg to webplugin.conf.
- Refer to the Web Server in the Installing LANSA on IBM i Guide or Specify Options in the Installing LANSA on Windows Guide for more information about installing the Web Server.