1. Select the LANSA Scalable License. The LANSA Scalable License image details are displayed.
2. Browse the page to ensure it's suitable for your purposes and then click on the Create button.
3. Fill out page 1 – Basics – and click OK.
4. Choose the smallest size and click Select.
5. Fill out page 3 – Settings and click OK. The instance details will now be validated. When validation has passed. Click OK.
7. You are now subscribed to the LANSA Scalable License image. The virtual machine will now be created which you probably do not need as you will create your virtual machines when you ATE040 – Deploy the LANSA MSI using an Azure Resource Manager Template