1. Read the introduction to the ARM Template Project in GitHub.
2. Ensure you understand what it will create in Microsoft Azure. If you are unsure, deploy the demonstration application using the default parameters and use the Azure Portal to see what gets created. You may also review the ARM Template file.
3. You will need the database details of the existing database. The database type, the database server name, the user id and the password.
4. You'll notice that the rest of the Prerequisites have already been covered by the previous sections of this tutorial. If you haven't yet subscribed to the LANSA image and uploaded your LANSA MSI application, please do so now.
5. When you understand all the ramifications of running the ARM template, you may proceed to the next step.