1. If you do not already have a Repository List of your application, create one.
2. Add all your objects to the list. Pay special attention to including all the tables and server modules which your application uses.
3. Click on the list in Favourites and select Deploy from the dropdown list as shown in this graphic:
4. It deploys the current repository list.
This creates a new Package called version 1.0.65535 which you will see if you go to the Deployment Tool and look for the Application named the same as the IDENTIFIER of the list. (For example, OL13 for the list created in Step 1.) It DOES NOT construct an MSI. It just assembles all the tables and web pages from the Repository List.
5. When the deployment has completed, use the Application URL to observe the changes that you have deployed.
You may deploy multiple lists into the Cloud environment and each application will continue to work provided that the lists are mutually exclusive. But, when the Cloud scales out, it only installs the last list deployed. Therefore you should limit your deployment and testing to a single deployed list.