What You Should Know
- Deployment requires a company to be defined, which forms part of the installed path.
- Optionally, About / Help and Update URL may be defined for a company and this information is compiled into the DLL files.
- Cross Reference rules can be defined for all Repository objects to add related objects to the package.
- Cross Reference rule can be overridden when defining a package.
- A package should always be defined using a suitable template to make deployment easier and quicker.