The installed client application will need two routing entries for LANSA communications in order to connect to both the JIT Server and the IBM i Data/Application server.
1. Select the application, and click the Communications Administrator on the toolbar.
The default lroute.dat file in the package work folder (…\X_PKGWRK) is opened.
2. Click New to define an entry for the JIT Server and then click New again to define an entry for the IBM i server.
3. In the Host Route Information dialog define the JIT Server as follows:
4. Click OK to close the dialog.
5. Click New to create an entry for your IBM i Data/Application server.
6. Enter the following information for your IBM i Data/Application server:
*** You can look for this information in your Visual LANSA / Settings and Administration folder / LANSA Communications Administrator. Alternatively look at the Listener job log on the IBM i for the correct LANSA system.
7. Close the Communications Administrator dialog.
8. A message box will warn you to rebuild the package: