The package will deploy the application files and data and set up a new SQL database. For your own deployment, you may be using tables in an existing database. In this case, your deployment would just need to deploy the table OAMs.
To complete this step, you must have SQL Server Management Studio installed.
1. Open the SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the database server service:
2. Expand the Databases group so you are aware what database names have already been used.
3. Right click on Databases and select New Database from the context menu.
4. Enter a suitable name for the new database:
5. Click OK to create the new database using the default configuration.