This step will execute the deployed web application. To do this, you need to be aware of settings which the deployment has established:
1. The URL to execute your web page has the following syntax:
http://localhost:<port number>/<server name>/<partition>/<Identifier.html>
Your URL should look something like this:
where II are your initials.
2. Enter this URL in your browser. There will be delay the first time, while LANSA Web jobs are started.
3. Test your web application as before, see DTE120, Step 3. Test the Web Application.
4. When you have successfully tested your deployed web application, set Version 1 package status to Distributed. Select 1.0.0 Version 1 for your WEBAPP - Employee Web Application. Use the context menu or toolbar button to set the Status to Distributed:
This package can no longer be opened in Package Maintenance.
5. To check the contents of this package, select 1.0.0 Version 1 and use the context menu or toolbar button to Review Objects.