1. Open LANSA Settings from the File menu / Options. Select Compile options and change File Version to 18.104.22.168
Copyright, Trade Mark and Comment may contain any suitable text.
For your own deployment packages, you should manage Product Version and File Version as necessary, for each application which you deploy, depending on whether a new version or a patch is being deployed. This information is built into each DLL. For more information refer to Set DLL Version Information in the LANSA Application Deployment Guide.
2. Click OK to save and apply the change and to close the LANSA Settings dialog.
3. On the Favorites / Last Opened tab, double click reusable part II_EmployeeEditor to open it in the editor.
4. The component will open, showing the Design tab. Select field Country. On the Details tab, note that its property DisplayPosition is 11.
5. Select the field Department and change its DisplayPosition property to 12. Your panel design should now look like the following:
6. Compile the reusable part II_EmployeeEditor.
7. Execute the web page (from Visual LANSA) and confirm the changed layout for the Employee Editor popup.