There are two methods you can use to insert a chart into another application.
Note that you can only copy or save a whole chart. You cannot copy or save a portion of the chart.
Using the Windows Clipboard
1. From the window you wish to copy, select the Copy command from the Edit menu on the menu bar.
2. Paste the chart from the Clipboard into the other application.
Saving the Chart as a file
1. From the window you wish to save, select the Save As command from the File menu.
2. Specify either a File type of bitmap (BMP) or metafile (WMF), the file name and the location for the file, as requested in the Chart Save As dialog box.
3. Copy the chart file into the other application using the Picture command in the Insert menu.