LCE430 - Build & Execute a Generated Application
- LANSA Client allows you to generate stand-alone applications. These are particularly useful
- for queries that you run frequently
- if you need to develop an application quickly.
- Generated applications can include any number of LANSA Client queries, giving you the ability to retrieve, update, insert and delete data without first starting LANSA Client.
- To start a generated application, you simply click on an icon outside of the LANSA Client environment.
- To create a generated application, you do not need to write ANY program code. You just point and click with your mouse.
- Generated applications are easily distributed to any number of workstations; however the workstation must have LANSA Client installed.
- The Application Generation Support must be enabled in your LANSA Client environment. The LANSA Client is configured in LANSA Client Administrator.