1.1 LANSA Client - Discovering Information
LANSA Client is an easy-to-use query and charting tool for accessing your corporate data on a Windows, IBM i or Linux machine.
With LANSA Client you get:
- Familiar business terms - Repository-defined field and file descriptions presented in terms familiar to business users.
- File simplification - view simple consolidated (de-normalized) files prepared by LANSA or use predetermined file joins to view many files as one.
- File filtering - reduce the number of files to be viewed with file filtering.
- Automatic joins - simply select fields from multiple files to create a consolidated query result.
- Drill downs - simply drag and drop, to access a link and drill down between files.
- Ability to share data with other PC tools such as spreadsheets.
- LANSA Client allows you to prototype a data warehouse by creating multi-dimensional databases on the client PC with dynamic regrouping at the click of the mouse.