1. Sign on to LANSA using this LANSA command:
<pgmlib> /LANSA PARTITION(SYS)
2. From the LANSA Main System Menu, choose the Housekeeping Menu.
3. From the Housekeeping Menu, choose the Create or change system partition definitions option. The System Partitions panel is displayed with a list of the existing partitions:
4. Select F6, the Add/Create function key, to create a new partition.
5. The Add System Partition screen is displayed. Only the entries which are underlined need to be keyed in or changed.
Note: For the Unique object prefix choose a character which is unique for your site.
Multilingual Support: Option should be YES.
6. Press Enter.
Other screens will be displayed for SAA/CUA, frameworks and groups settings. Accept all defaults on these screens.
If you would like more details about the entries on these screens, refer to Partition Definitions - Create, Change or Delete in the LANSA for i for User guide.
After a short wait, you will be returned to the System Partitions list, indicating that the new partition has been created.
7. Press the Cancel function key to return to the Housekeeping Menu.