2.1 Start LANSA Client
Before you start LANSA Client, note that you need:
- a LANSA Client environment installed on your workstation (How to create this environment is described in Create a LANSA Client Environment in the LANSA Client Administrator's Guide).
- communications with the host established.
1. Press the Start button on the Task Bar.
2. Select All Programs, then select LANSA Client sub menu.
3. From the LANSA Client sub menu, select LANSA Client to open the software.
4. Either the 2.4 LANSA Client Alternate Window, the 2.2 Host Selection window or the 2.3 LANSA Client Main Window will be displayed.