- The Listener has started. (For IASPs, this will not start.) Note that the Listener may not start if the port number is not unique for this install.
- Web jobs have started. (For IASPs this will not start.) Web jobs, also, may not start if the port number is not unique for this install.
- LANSA Integrator sub-system and jobs have started. Port numbers must also be unique for this install. Also check Integrator is running by using this URL:
http://<your host name>:<Integrator Admin TCP Port number>
These checks are not applicable if Integrator is not selected.
- LANSA ABOUT runs successfully:
<pgmlib> LANSA About
where <pgmlib> is your LANSA Program Library.
- Also check if LANSA Web is installed properly by running the following URL:
http://<your host name>:<your web port number>/<your LANSA pgmlib>/SYS/xvlwebtst.html?lang=eng&cache=no
- Arrange and test your backup procedures before making any use of a LANSA for i system.
- • Do not create objects of your own in the main LANSA for i program, data or communications libraries (i.e. DCXPGMLIB, DCXDTALIB, DCXCOMLIB or their equivalents) as any future upgrade process deletes all objects from the program and communication libraries before starting the upgrade.
If LANSA About does not run successfully, save the job log and contact your local LANSA support.