Web Troubleshooting Checklist
Before you contact your local LANSA vendor for support, please complete the following checklist for your Window's Servers and have the answers available:
- Are you able to display the index or home page for the Web Server by entering the IP address of the Web Server into a browser?
- Do you have an LCONNECT service running?
- Do you have a Visual LANSA and Web development licenses installed?
- Is the database on the Data/Application Server running?
- Have you installed the Web PC-based Administrator?
- Is the partition WAM enabled – if you are using WAMs?
- Have you created a Default User to allow anonymous user access (from the Web Administrator)?
- Have you created the Windows user profile (DFTUSR) associated with the Default User?
- Have you imported LWEBSF into the partition?
- Have you Web enabled the test process you are using?
- Have you recompiled the functions after Web enabling the process?
- Have you configured Web access to your LANSA system correctly using the Web Administrator? Specifically, have you configured the file location, the working library and the Transaction Server settings?