2.2.6 LANSA Integrator Checklist
LANSA Integrator uses this independent software:
- JSM Server. Note that the JSM Server can be installed, but will not execute, if the proper software is not installed.
Before starting, you should have:
- LANSA DVD containing the LANSA Windows software for the current version of LANSA.
- License code(s), of a type suitable for the software that you are installing.
- If you are connecting to LANSA for i system, it must be at the same version as the LANSA software being installed.
You will also need:
For JSM Server and JSM Proxy:
- Microsoft IIS and Windows Script Hosting enabled. IIS and WSH are standard shipped Microsoft Operating System features and should already be installed on your PC.
If you do not have them installed and enabled before you start this process, the installation won't be able to include them in the configuration and you will need to do it manually after the installation has been completed.
- The appropriate Java Runtime Environment (JRE), installed. The appropriate version can be downloaded from the Javasoft Web site. Note: JRE is not required on the proxy server.
- Java 2 Software Development Kit (SDK) at Version 1.4 or above.
- TCP/IP connection to the JSM Server.
The install will advise you of the disk space requirement, so it hasn't been detailed here. The install will also tell you about the software that you will need, if it isn't present on the workstation.