2.2.5 LANSA Open Checklist
If LANSA Open is installed with other LANSA software, you will have satisfied the requirements if you have completed the General checklist, however,
if you plan to install LANSA Open by itself, you will need:
- LANSA DVD containing the LANSA Windows software.
- A LANSA Open license. A license code may be requested before or after installing LANSA Open. If you chose to request a license before installing LANSA Open, you will need to download the x_cpu utility from the LANSA support website.
- If you are using a LANSA for i server, the LANSA for i software and the LANSA Open software at the same version.
- A connection to host (LAN adapter or other connector).
- A supported Microsoft Windows system.