- The Visual LANSA Framework can be executed as a browser (VLF-ONE) or Windows (VLF-WIN) application.
- The Visual LANSA Framework provides a consistent application interface. It is easy to use, flexible and can be customized by the end-user.
Tips & Techniques
- The end-user has the ability to fully customize the appearance of the application within the Framework. For example, the end-user can position the panels in the Framework or can float the panels as separate windows. These capabilities are part of the Framework and are not coded by the developer.
- The Visual LANSA Framework allows the end-user to perform actions in many different ways. Commands can be executed using menus, toolbar icons and pop-up menus.
What I Should Know
- How to execute the Visual LANSA Framework as user.
- How to execute an application created in the Visual LANSA Framework.
- What are some of the features supported by the Framework.
- What are applications, business objects, filters, instance lists, commands and command handlers.