- To create new applications with the Visual LANSA Framework, you simply set the application properties. You do not have to write any code.
- The About… command has a built-in command handler. For many other command handlers you will need to specify the name of a command handler and other options.
- In the preceding steps you created the application manually. You could also have used the Instant Prototyping Assistant (IPA) to create the application for you. The next tutorial shows how to use the IPA.
What I Should Know
- How to create an application.
- How to set application properties.
- What commands are and how to enable them (more will come later).
- What the purpose of an application is. You may want to review Application.