In this step, you will snap in your By Location filter.
1. In the Framework close the Program Coding Assistant.
2. Select the iiiHR application and double click on the Employee business object.
3. On the resulting Business Object Properties dialog, click on the Filters tab.
4. Select the By Location filter.
5. Click on the Filter Snap-in Settings tab.
6. Specify iiiCOM02 as the VLF-WIN Filter Handler component.
7. Your filter is now snapped into the Framework and usable.
8. Close the Employees properties and test your filter.
Department codes you can use are, for example, 700, 1000, 1700 and 2000.