Tips & Techniques
- To understand how the command handler interacts with the instance list, read Filter and Command Handler Programming.
- The source code for the command handlers used in the demonstration application can be found in the repository in components named DF_*.
What I Should Know
- What you need to do to create your own command handlers.
- How you snap them in the Framework.
- Filters and Command Handlers are just Reusable Parts which you can customize. However, you can see that up to this point you can get a functional application simply using the Program Coding Assistant without any coding.
- To use the Framework you need to understand VL. However, the level of detail that you must understand is greatly reduced. Creating your own Framework to deliver this style of application requires detailed OO knowledge and can take a long time to produce. With the VLF you can rapidly prototype and deploy applications.