In VLF-WIN you can enumerate windows in your programs likes this:
* Loop through all currently opened windows by using the
* Windows collection of class VF_SY154 objects that the
* Framework manager exposes for use in your programs
* Use the VL F2=Feature Help to explore the properties
* and methods that class #VF_SY154 exposes for you to use.
For #Window in(#AvFrameworkManager.avWindowCollection)
Use Message_box_Add ('The window named' #Window.WindowName 'is at position' #Window.Top #Window.Left)
This code would display a message box like this:
Important Note: Always free #VF_SY154 object references in your programs.