- LANSA Version 14 (or later).
- To use demonstration software or tutorials the standard LANSA Personnel System needs to be installed by partition initialization.
- The LANSA partition to be used must be RDMLX enabled.
- The LANSA partition to be used must be enabled for multilingual applications.
- RAMP in VLF-WIN requires aXes Version 3.1 (or later).
- RAMP in VLF-ONE requires aXes Version 3.1 (or later) and the aXes-TS2 engine enabled.
Completed a basic:
- Visual LANSA training course or the equivalent. No advanced Visual LANSA knowledge is required.
VLF-ONE supports the same browsers as LANSA V14.
Before Designing and Implementing Any Application!
Review the section Should You Use the Framework? and the Application Performance guidelines before designing and implementing a real application.
Complete the appropriate Tutorials in this document before designing and implementing any application.