When not to use the VLF?
The VLF is not designed to be used for:
- Small scale applications, even if they are core or back office applications.
- Applications intended solely for use on phone or tablet devices.
- System tools or highly specialized features (e.g. A status dashboard for a web server).
- Brochure style web sites.
- Customer or public facing web sites or applications.
- Web sites or applications intended to be used by perpetually novice users
- Deployment in environments with resource constrained networks or computers.