- When shipping your application created with the Visual LANSA Framework, you are shipping the actual Framework to the end-users (for end-user execution mode only).
- Remember to include your own custom objects (for filters and command handlers) when shipping your application.
- If shipping user information, you must remember to include the VFPPF06 and VFPPF07 files.
- Production Frameworks should never reference UF* or DF* objects which may be overwritten on the next update or reinstall.
What You Should Know
- How to deploy VLF-ONE applications to an IBM i server.