In this step you will learn how to access the properties of a hidden child business object which is not visible in the navigation pane (in this application the Employees business object can be accessed from the navigation pane, but sometimes a child object can only be accessed via its parent object).
1. Display the Framework menu and select the Applications… menu option.
2. Select the iiiHR application.
3. Select the Employees business object to display the properties of the Employees business object.
4. Close the Properties of the Employees business object.
There is also an alternative way of displaying the properties of child business objects which are not accessible from the navigation pane:
5. Display the employees in a department in the instance list.
6. Double-click on an employee to display the Properties of the employees business object.