- The Framework manager provides a simple to use event signaling service that may be used in Windows or Web browser applications.
- To make event-processing work you need a filter or command handler that signals the event and other filters or command handlers that listen for the event. Additional information may be sent along with the event.
- To update an instance list entry you use the #ListManager.UpdateListEntryData method.
What I Should Know
- How to listen for a signaled event
- How to update an entry in the instance list