LGM006 – The Variant Entity and the Variation Relationship
- To learn how to create a Variant entity.
- To learn how to create a Variation relationship between two entities.
- To learn how to differentiate between variants in the source entity of the Variation relationship.
- To understand how Variation relationships impact entities.
- To create the Supplied Product and Manufactured Product variant entities in the model and to create variation relationships to the Product entity.
To achieve the tutorial objectives, you will complete the following steps:
Before You Begin:
You may wish to review the following topics in the Logical Modeler Guide:
In order to complete this tutorial, you must have completed the following: