In this step, you will create a data entity called Order. The Order entity will be related to the Customer entity in Step 2 of the tutorial.
1. If the model you saved in tutorial LGM002 - Create an Entity is not currently displayed, open it by selecting the File menu and choosing the Open… option.
2. Create a data entity named Order.
Set its physical file name to iiiORDER, where iii are your initials.
3. Create the following elements for the Order entity:
4. Make Order Number the identifying element of Order.
5. Close the elements window.