In this step, you will create a data entity called Ordered Product. The Ordered Product entity will be related to the Order entity in Step 2 of this tutorial.
1. Ensure the model you created in the previous tutorial is open.
2. Create a data entity called Ordered Product.
Set its physical file name to iiiOPR, where iii are your initials.
3. Create the following elements for the Ordered Product entity:
4. Make Delivery Date the identifying element of Ordered Product.
5. Close the elements window.