In this step, you will create a user view for the Order Entity, sequenced by Order Status and Order Date.
1. Display the Maintain User Views window for the Order entity.
2. Create a User view called By Order Status, Order Date.
4. Enter a Logical View Name of iiiORDST.
5. Add Order Date to the key of the view.
6. Add Order Status to the key of the view.
Note that you have added the elements in the wrong order. You need Order Status to be the first element in the view's key.
7. Move Order Status above Order Date list by selecting either element and clicking the up or down arrow buttons to the right of Key list.
8. Click the OK button.
9. Close the Maintain User Views window by clicking the Close toolbar button.
The full impact of the user views created in this tutorial will be shown and discussed further in a later tutorial, where the model will be built.
10. Save the model.