To use this weblet you would typically create a webroutine that specifies a working list in its WEB_MAP that contains and populates one text field. When LANSA generates the default XSL for such a webroutine, the list will usually be visualized in a table. To use this weblet in place of the table, follow these steps:
1. Delete the table that visualizes the list.
To do this, right-click in the list and select Delete Entire List from the pop-up menu.
If the list has been specified with the *hidden WEB_MAP attribute, it must be manually removed from the XSL (not visualized in Design View).
2. Click on the Weblets tab, select Standard Weblets from the drop-down list near the top and locate the Memo using a list weblet.
3. Drag and drop the weblet onto your page in the Design view Make sure the weblet is selected and then click on the Details tab.
4. Set the listname and list_text_fieldname properties as required to refer to the appropriate field in your working list.
5. Set the cols property appropriately according to the size of the field in your application.