1. Click on the Weblets tab, select Standard Weblets from the drop-down list near the top and locate the File Upload weblet.
2. Drag and drop the weblet onto your page in the Design view. Make sure the weblet is selected and then click on the Details tab.
3. Set the name of the weblet. Assign it the name of the LOB field that will receive the file path in your webroutine (see uploadWrName property)
4. Set the WAM and webroutine name to receive the file upload.
5. On the designer, make sure the weblet is selected and right click to select "Create Ajax Webroutine". This will generate a skeleton for the webroutine handling the file upload.